Talsoft Solutions Terms and Conditions
The following describes the terms and conditions by which Talsoft Solutions makes its website and connected services including it mobile applications available to its customers for the access of goods and services it offers to them electronically.
In these terms,
- "account" refers to the amount of money in Jamaican dollars available to each customer to make purchases on this website;
- "customer" refers to anyone who have registered on this website as a customer;
- "law" refers to the laws of Jamaica;
- "police" refers to any police working in the Jamaica Constabulary Force;
- "profile" refers to the collection of personal and account information displayed on a single page for each user of the website who has completed the registration process;
- "Talsofts" refers to Talsofts Solutions;
- "terms" refers to these Terms and Conditions as outlined on this page;
- "third party" refers to anyone or entity that is not connected with Talsofts Solutions in any way including not having a legal, social, or economical relationship with the company;
- "user" refers to anyone who uses this website;
- "website" refers to the Talsofts Website hosted at https://talsofts.com;
Customer Registration, Profile & Accounts
- A customer completing the registration process on this website indicates that the customer has read and agreed to the terms as outlined on this page.
- You must provide a valid email address at registration. Valid emails are critical as Talsofts emails receipts of purchases to the customer's email address. Hence, it shall be the responsibility of each customer to ensure that a valid email address is on his or her profile.
- Customers will not be required to pay any registration fee to register to use this site, but the customer will be required to add money to his or her account to make purchase such as the purchase of phone credit and other related services.
- Each customer will provide accurate information at the time of registration and shall also ensure that his or profile contains the most recent information he or she knows to be true to the best of his or her knowledge.
- Each profile is provided for customers to access services and goods offered by Talsofts online. Customers are not permitted to use this website to;
- create profiles to make inappropriate contact with other users;
- harrass other users;
- divulge slanderous and/or egregious content and/or information about anyone whether they are a user of this site or not;
- attempt to defraud Talsofts and/or any other user;
- hack the website;
- hack into the profile of other users;
- inject any code whether harmful or not in the website;
- use the website in any manner contrary to its intended use;
- send unsolicited information to Talsofts or any other user about products and services not associated with Talsofts AND
- use this website contrary to the law.
- Talsofts shall reserve the right to suspend for any period it deems appropriate and/or delete any user profile for for inappropriate and/or injurious use of its website or for any conduct on this website that Talsofts considers to be inappropriate and/or inimical to its interests; and in the case Talsofts suspends and/or deletes a user profile, Talsofts shall not be liable in any shape or form for any inconvenience and/or expenses endured by the customer arising from that suspension.
- Customers are at liberty to add any amount to his or her account
- Talsofts will not reimburse or refund customers any amount in his or her account in any circumstance EXCEPT in the following instances:
- The website crashed; and in that case, Talsofts will return the funds to the customer's account when the website is republished OR
- The website is closing down and will no longer be accessible to customers.
- Once the customer adds funds to his or her account, that customer must use those funds to make purchases on the website.
- A customer whose profile has been suspended due to his or her own actions and/or for breaches of these terms shall not receive any refund of the balance in his or her account. That customer must wait until the suspension has been lifted so that he or she is able to access the funds in his or her account.
- Customers agree to be courteous when contacting Talsoft Support and Talsoft pledges to ensure that all customers complaints and issues are resolved within forty-eight (48) hours after it receives the complaint and/or issue from the customer.
User Data Collection and Storage
- All information including data in any format submitted to this website by its users shall be the property of Talsofts Solutions.
- While the information this website collects belongs to Talsofts, Talsofts shall never use the information it gathers from its users to cause them injury and/or undue embarrassment.
- Talsofts shall not divulge any information relating to any user to a third party for any reason including for lucrative benefits EXCEPT the police.
- Talsofts shall reserve the right to inform the police and/or assist the police with any investigation it undertakes as it relates to the conduct of any of its users on this website.
- This website will store cookies on users' devices to store and collect information for the effective functionning of this website. Talsofts does not engage in storing cookies on users' devices to collect information about users internet navigation habits and/or their use of any other programme on their devices.
- Talsofts stores user password in an encrypted format; hence, it is not possible for Talsoft to recover user passwords. Users must request a password change using the appropriate link.
- Talsofts shall ensure that it provides a secured website using accepted layers of encryption by employing the use of modern Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificates. It is Talsofts' responsibility to ensure that the website is secure allaying any fears customers may have about the security of the information they share with Talsofts.
- It shall be the responsibility of each customer to ensure that the browser they use to access this website is not compromised. Talsofts shall not be held liable for any damages or injury that may be incurred from the piracy of any data in transit from the user's browser to talsofts' server.
- Customers' financial information including their credit card information, paypal and quisk information shall not be divulged to anyone except in a manner prescribed by law.
Modality of the Sale of Goods and Services
- Talsofts provides electronic products only and in most cases will be delivered to customers through its website. No physical copy of any goods will be provided unless otherwise explicitly stated. For example, customers should not expect to receive a physical copy of a phone card as none will be provided.
Cancellation, Refunds & Return Policies
Talsofts cancellation, refunds and return policies vary based on its products and/or services. Below outlines the policy regarding each of Talsofts' products:
|Product||Cancellation, Refunds & Return Policy|
|Phone Credit||No cancellation, refund and/or return of any purchase of phone cards will be provided by Talsofts. Talsofts encourages customers to contact the phone company to report deffective phone cards.|
|Mobile App Development||Deposits paid for this product will not be refundable. Once the system is completed, customers are expected to pay the balance. Customers may cancel at anytime before the completion of the development of the system; and in that instance, customers will not be required to pay the balance.|
|SMS Notifications Subscription||Talsofts allows customers to cancel their subscription to this service after it expires. Talsofts does not provide refunds and returns on sms notifications subscription.|
|Talsofts School Administrative System||Deposits paid for this product will not be refundable. Once the system is completed, customers are expected to pay the balance. Customers may cancel at anytime before the completion of the development of the system; and in that instance, customers will not be required to pay the balance.|
|Virtual Learning Environment Installations||Deposits paid for this product will not be refundable. Once the system is completed, customers are expected to pay the balance. Customers may cancel at anytime before the completion of the development of the system; and in that instance, customers will not be required to pay the balance.|
|Website Creation Services|
- Talsofts reserves the right to make the website unavailable for any period of time to effect repairs, upgrade and/or update the website codes and/or databases. Talsofts shall not be held liable for any inconvenience caused to any customer arising from this unavailability. However, Talsofts strives to endevour to inform its users as much as it is practicable before it makes the website unavailable to effect any such repairs, updates and/or upgrades.
Website Warranties and Guarantees
- This website is developed by Talsofts and is made available to all users on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied, including, without limitiation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. It is the responsiblity of users to determine the appropriateness of its use on their devices. Talsofts or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or partners shall NOT be liable for any damages incurred using this software to any device, person, and other software on the device due to the correct or incorrect use of this website.
- Talsofts will make every effort to ensure that the website remains online and accessible to customers from anywhere in the world. However, Talsofts makes no guarantee that the website will remain online for any period of time; hence, Talsofts cannot be held liable for any inconvenience and/or loss incurred to any user arising from the unavailablity of the website for any period of time regardless of how the website was made inaccessible to customers.
- Talsofts also does not guarantee the safety of storage of any information submitted on its website. Hence, Talsofts will not accept any liability incurred to any customer arising from the hacking of its website and databases used in connection to this website.
- While Talsofts uses SSL Certificates for its website, Talsofts does not guarantee 100% protection from hijackers and from any malicious software.
- Talsofts reserves the right to modify, amend, and annul any section or part of these terms at any time it deems fit to do so.
- It is the responsibility of each user to check this page frequently for any changes to these terms.
- Users are free to stop using their profiles once they no longer agree with these terms and/or with any new term as they are published on this page. Once the user continues to use the site after updated terms are published, it indicates that the user has read and agreed to the updated terms.
Last Updated: October 23, 2019.